Office 01789 766666
Fax 01789 881114
Mobile 07771 852577
Email enquiries@drauk.com


MOD contract work   - In order to be put forward for an MOD contract initially, you must be GDC registered (and if a dentist you will need an active nhs/pct Performer Number ) and preferably have up to 2 years UK experience.
You will need a current CRB, Professional Indemnity ( for nurses, this can be arranged on job offer confirmation ) and Hep B cover status and be able to provide 3 references ( one has to be an up to date / most recent professional reference and the other two references must be from someone who has known you personally more than 3 years.
You must provide your NI number, plus proof of ID and 2 utility bills to prove current address. If successfully placed, you will then need to provide evidence of TB / BCG and MMR vaccinations and self certification evidence of infection Varicella ( chicken pox). You will need to provide evidence of HEP B, HEP C and HIV tests.
You will need to provide your Diploma or Certificate of Qualification, lastly you will need to complete an online Manual handling course and Basic Life Saving Certificate if you haven't already achieved these.